Happy Friday Everyone! There are so many wonderful things going on right now and it all makes my heart overflow with joy…
- This little lady truly welcomed a little more wonder into her life this week and her sister in law was there to document the beautiful story.
- We’ll get to see Ric’s best friend this weekend after 5 years of writing letters back and forth…it’s been a long road, but we still love him and his family so much.
- We booked our flights and hotel for Christmas weekend in San Francisco this year. It always feels nice to have these things done ahead of time…plus, it’s all to spend time with this little pea in a pod.
- I’ve been making our bed every morning this week and it really makes me happy. After I make our bed…I feel completely prepared for the day. A neat and tidy bed makes the whole bedroom feel so much more relaxing. It makes me want to hang up towels and put clothes away in the closet so it somehow becomes the driving force for a lovely bedroom setting. I don’t know how to really explain it, but I’m a little obsessed. It makes me feel super organized and a little empowered. Who knew bed making would feel this way?
- Ric’s been feeling really tense lately from work so I surprised him with a deep tissue massage last night at a local spa while I ran errands…he told me he hasn’t felt this free in such a long time.
- Confession: We’ve been netflixing Harry Potter from the beginning for the last 3 months and we’re up to the last one available on DVD – Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I’m really embarrassed to admit this, but we LOVE Harry Potter. We’ve got tonight all planned out…ordering brick oven pizza from a local Italian restaurant and snuggling on the couch to watch Harry. What’s next…maybe the Twilight series?
I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned ahead and if it’s like ours…it’ll be just a little bit of work and a whole lot of play!